Sutton Sting Bonus Ball Lottery
As part of our fundraising efforts, Sutton Sting are pleased to present our 1st "national lottery bonus ball" competition.
The cost to enter is £20 / ball with 50% of the income raised going to Sutton Sting Ice Hockey Academy and 50% going to the winner. So approximately £590 each!!!
How Do I play?
- Take a look at the image (updated every 24 hours) found below and choose a number that is currently vacant.
- Check in the comments section below the image to ensure that nobody has selected this number.
- Type your number selection in the comments section, add your name and email address in the required fields and click the POST COMMENT.
- You have 24 hours to make the payment to confirm your selection. Payment should only be made in two ways;
BACS TRANSFER - takes a little longer but means that the whole £20 is received by the club.
- Bank A/C: Sutton Sting Junior Ice Hockey Club
- Bank Sort: 60-40-09
- A/C No: 33373566
- reference: Feb Bonus ball
ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL - This will take you to an online payment function on team app. It's quicker yes, but the online payment portal it uses will take a cut of approx £1 🙁 - CLICK HERE
Remember to check the comments below to see if your number is still available. If so, complete the form and click post comment and don't forget the most important part, to make your payment!
Any questions, you can get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 07834414348.